FULL STRIP OUT & REPLACE
Client wished to replace corner bath with double shower and replace single sink with dual sink. To maximise the same a full reorientation was needed, including allowing for the top of the stairwell protruding into the room.
- Remove; Bath, Sink, Cupboards, Toilet, Radiators, Tiles, Flooring
- Reconfigure Plumbing & electrical to new utility positions.
- Swap standard ceiling light for LED downlights
- Add electric shaver power outlet
- Plaster skim ceiling & walls after making good larger patches
- Hand craft construct purpose built dual sink counter top
- Tile throughout, grout with matching light brown
- Paint walls, ceiling
- Fit wall mounted, recessed shower mixer & control values
- Fit double shower cubical
- Install new Chrome towel rail & secondary radiator
- Lay waterproof tile-effect flooring
- Paint woodwork
** All coordinated around client who needed full use of bathroom every morning & evening **